The following conversation between me and Jodie, is all about this little dude - surely you remember him don't you.
Behemoth says:
I don't know about you, but I miss this little guy!
Behemoth says:
The old office assistant
Behemoth says:
don't you?
Jodie says:
not at all
Jodie says:
I never talk to him EVER
Behemoth says:
Don't you remember the good old days? Back in 98, just you him, talking about grammar and punctuation?
Behemoth says:
He was always there for you whenever you were unsure
Jodie says:
I never talk to him .. that's the point lol
Behemoth says:
lolololol, well that's just cruel!
Behemoth says:
But you have seen him haven't you?
Jodie says:
I know lol he was trying HARD
Jodie says:
yeah
Jodie says:
I ignored him
Jodie says:
all the time
Behemoth says:
lololololololo - yeah, he was a persistent little bugger!
Behemoth says:
But all he wanted was what was best for you
Behemoth says:
so selfless, always smiling, never a dull moment with paperclip office assistant
Behemoth says:
look at his sweet little face, those puppy dog eyes... It wasn't his fault the poor guy was born a paperclip
Behemoth says:
:(
Jodie says:
lol
Behemoth says:
But he didn't let it get him down
Behemoth says:
oh no
Behemoth says:
never a frown from Mr Paperclip man...
Behemoth says:
But we rejected him Jodie. WE REJECTED HIM
Behemoth says:
And now, now he's gone
Jodie says:
THANK GOD
Behemoth says:
and it's our fault
Behemoth says:
llololol
Behemoth says:
What did he ever do to you Jodie but try and help?
Jodie says:
he interrupted me when I was working
Behemoth says:
Only because you wrote a fragment and you should have considered reversing it
1 comment:
Jodie says:
he interrupted me when I was working
nothing else to be said...
Post a Comment