Saturday, 22 November 2008
Hmmmmmmm!
A variation on CNN me arse, today's post is more about my slothful tendency to sit around the house for fear of the cold outside, writing these entries! My previous post was about tesco.com, and my penultimate one was all about my new glasses. Is it just me or do I really need to get out more? The latter I'm sure! I feel as though my friends are losing interest in me, and I act all surprised! As if the reasons why aren''t obvious enough! Because all I have to talk about are the shapes of the jumper fluff I pull out of my umbilical whilst laying in bed staring at the ceiling! Whoop-di-doo, aren't I just a barrel of laughs? Although, most of my writing lately has been very productive, my untitled screenplay is coming on very well... I just need more, well, action. (In my screenplay (just in case you thought I was saying I needed more action!)) Just to add to the pathos of the whole thing, I find myself writing this listening to early 90's music, I wonder how many of you know who Marky Mark is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment