Friday, 1 August 2008

As much as I'd like to write something terribly interesting, quite frankly, my dear, I can't be bothered!

So kids, here's a lesson for all you little wannabe gamblers out there in the real world! When you grow up and you get home after a busy day at work, and you're tired and feel like you just want to get an early night, so as to wake up fresh and further your poker career in the morning, don't do something stupid like play eight tales costing $60.00, because, you'll probably loose on every single one! I'm a dopey, dopey mofo sometimes! Come on, call me a donk, abuse me, tell me I have no self control and don't know when to stop betting, (The only reason I don't mind is because I lost other peoples money! Really, I'm that good!)

Anyway, I just got a text from Cindy requesting my presence in town tomorrow... I'm still wondering whether or not I want to go... I do need a new Panama hat, but I can buy that in Windsor. I don't really have any other plans though! Eh, I'll play it by ear!

As much as I'd like to write something terribly interesting, quite frankly, my dear, I can't be bothered! I feel as though there's something I would really like to do right now, but I just don't know what. I think it's the persistent toddler in me saying "No, I'm not tired!" and trying to wiggle his way out of going to bed! And I must say the mellow sound of Stacey Kent creating an atmospheric charm to the room, isn't helping, I need to pay The Offspring or something! "Close your eyes and put your head on my shoulder and sleep" isn't half as effective as keeping one awake as "My friend's got a girlfriend and he hates that bitch, he tells me every day!" Anyway, I'm going to take Stacey's advice, sweet dreams blogland!

No comments: