Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Eja af Skåne says:
your welcome been a productive day at work I see
$129.83 says:
lol, eh, I'm off sick
Eja af Skåne says:
hehe...
$129.83 says:
I wouldn't get away with playing poker at work!
$129.83 says:
It would be funy to see their reaction though!
Eja af Skåne says:
was wondering..haha
Eja af Skåne says:
you off with the poker flu?
$129.83 says:
lololololollolololol... DOn't make fun of poker flu! it's very, very serious...
$129.83 says:
Some people can't even sleep it gets so bad
$129.83 says:
just poker all night, it's a form insomnia
$129.83 says:
Pokersomnia they call it
Eja af Skåne says:
haha...can you call in sick with that illness? "*coughing* sorry, I can't make it in today! I've come done with a bad form of pokersomnia" Guessing they would be impressed
$129.83 says:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Eja af Skåne says:
hehehe
Eja af Skåne says:
you should try it and see
$129.83 says:
I'll have to try that, I might have to slip it in with some others to get away with it though! "Hi, can't come in, I've got eczema, flu, mononucleosis, shingles, pokersomnia and pneumonia"
$129.83 says:
If I said it fast enough I might just get away with it!
$129.83 says:
They'd hang up and be like: "Did he say pokersomnia?"
Eja af Skåne says:
throw something really really serious in the mix and hopefully you shoudl get away with it
Eja af Skåne says:
"I've fallen off a cliff, broken every bone in my body and in the hospital with pokersomnia"
Eja af Skåne says:
they might believe it is some rare disease
$129.83 says:
lololololololololololoolol
$129.83 says:
Or, design it around the truth! I.e. I had something really bad to eat last night, it must have been ridden with bacteria because I've developed severe pokersomnia!
Eja af Skåne says:
hmmm..good idea!
Eja af Skåne says:
give them a little bit of the truth and that should get you quite far

No comments: