A glimmer of sunshine shines through the window. I feel a little better today, possibly owing to the weather, I don't know. I'm looking forward to getting back to my script anyway. I'm almost at the end, and can't wait to print off the first draft an start reading through it with a red pen. And quite frankly, I'm thoroughly looking forward to getting started on my next one, I'm thinking something along the lines of a romantic comedy! You know there's a scene in American Sweethearts (2001 - Joe Roth) which parodies the clichéd scene where the female confidently asks the male if that's a gun in his pocket, or if he's just happy to see her, and John Cusack replies: "Oh, no, that's a gun" (or something to that effect) before pulling a revolver out of his pocket and shooting her. And I thought of of that scene long before then! And in America's Sweethearts it's wasted in a dream! In the proper context that could have been hilarious! Whatever, it was written by Billy Crystal, so, I really shouldn't hold a grudge (and PeterTolan who wrote 'Analyze This').
Anyway, the good news is, Deviltheories will be spared from all my political and economical posts as I've been asked to write for citizeneconomist.com. Somewhere where I think I'll be able to vent my political frustrations to a wider audience! Just another endorsement of my geekiness!
Friday, 19 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment