I love the rain, I love opening the windows and seeing it out of the corner of my eye. It's raining at the moment. It has been a dull, murky Sunday afternoon, in a way it's quite comforting knowing how intolerably hot it is throughout he rest of Europe, and going out wearing a jumper. I managed to steal a pocket of dry weather to make my way down to HMV to buy a movie as nothing is playing at the cinema which really attracts me. After wondering around the store for twenty minutes, and picking up several titles including 'As Good as it Gets', 'Citizen Kane', 'The Man Who Knew Too Much', 'Fight Club', 'The Departed', 'The Orphanage' and 'Toy Story 2' I decided to make my way to the 'N' section to find 'No Country for Old Men'. I don't usually mind paying more money for new releases I didn't see at the cinema, however, No Country for Old Men was over £16.00, and I know I can get it elsewhere for less than that (just not on a Sunday afternoon) I put it back all the same and made my way over to the comedy section, and ended up buying a fundraising stand up comedy show from 2001 called 'We Know Where You Live'. I just watched some of it over dinner, and it's slightly disappointing.
I don't know what has come over me today, I don't if it's lethargy or boredom which seems to have demotivated me from doing anything other than turn down invitations, stay in and grumble to the intolerance of my friends! I don't just feel disgruntled, but I somehow feel as though I've failed, the problem is, I can't seem to identify what I've failed at. There's a feeling inside me making me feel as though I should have done better, I feel frustrated, possibly by the belief I can be superman, but am for some reason, which escapes me, choosing not to be. I didn't even enjoy playing cards today, it felt laborious, yet I continued as if it was something I had to do because I've labelled it as a fun activity. I think at this stage all I can do is put my sadness down to tiredness, and get an early night. I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow.
I'm sure the uncertainty as to where my future is going doesn't help either, on one hand I want to push point.imagine to the point of it being capable of generating a decent income, so that I can invest time and money in other business opportunities abroad. And on the other hand I want to strike while the iron is hot a further my career in management, all this while toying with the idea of studying law next year.
Sunday, 3 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pat pat
Post a Comment