Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Something to wet the appetite!

So, stuff happens, yhup. And here I am, doing my very best to get my shit together, and quite frankly I think I’m doing rather well, as long as I continue like this, with the same constructive approach to life I developed somewhere between my apartment and Protuga. I’m at my current job until Tuesday, then I’m contemplating taking a couple of weeks off and really focusing on my fitness, and possibly finding a temp to perm job I’m going to really enjoy, as opposed to jumping into the first thing that comes along. That way I’ll be able to keep my options open should I change my mind in regard to going to university (which I really don’t think I will (change my mind)). I do have a lot to write about, but just wanted to drop a quick line before I go to the gym really, my net is down at the moment, so I probably won’t be able to post again until Saturday.

No comments: